Santa’s Grotto Returns!
Piperdam’s famous grotto returns! Opening selected dates from the 5th December and running through till the 24th December, we are once again bringing the magic to you, this year with strict social distancing measures and timed sessions.
Book your 10 minute slot running throughout the below dates and let your wee ones experience the magic of Santa amongst the best views of Piperdam. This might have been a rocky year for us all, but we can guarantee that the Christmas spirit is well and truly alive at our resort!
Not only that but this year we are also introducing our Festive Trail included in the price. Once you receive your gift from Santa, head out throughout Piperdam and search for the key Xmas markers before finishing and receiving a wee treat at main reception!
Social Distancing Measures
As per government guidelines, we are taking strict precautions to ensure that you remain safe during your time with us. We will therefore be implementing the following, however should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask:
- Our Grotto and entranceway has been set up to ensure minimal exposure to other individuals with a strict timing system and spacing throughout.
- We are allowing no more than 6 customers (adults and children combined) in the grotto for any 10 minute session. Please bear this in mind if you have a larger number of children and want additional adults to attend. If this is the case, please split across two sessions as we can not make exceptions.
- Every 10 minutes session will be followed with a 5 minute cleaning routine. This is compulsory and as such, no timeslot will be able to start earlier than the scheduled time.
- We ask all guests arriving more than 15 minutes before their allocated time to respect the markers in the corridor for guests scheduled before your time. Our advice would be to wait in the car as it can be chilly outside in winter!
- The Grotto is advanced bookings only and require confirmation of booking on arrival.
- Piperdam is located in Angus (Tier 2 at the time of this update). Please be aware that should tickets be purchased outside of a tier 2 area that travel restrictions could be imposed by the Scottish Government.
Price (includes Festive Trail)
Per Child: £8.95 (maximum 4 per session)
Please note: No more than 6 customers (made up of both adults & children) are allowed in the grotto at any time. If you require more people to attend, please book multiple timeslots.
Please click book now to secure your place. After payment, please provide your children’s names and ages in the form provided at the end of the transaction. This will give Santa a charming heads up! 😉
Dates and Times:
- Saturday, 5th December (10am – 5pm)
- Sunday, 6th December (10am – 5pm)
- Thursday, 10th December (10am – 5pm)
- Saturday, 12th December (10am – 5pm)
- Sunday, 13th December (10am – 5pm)
- Thursday, 17th December (10am – 5pm)
- Saturday, 19th December (10am – 5pm)
- Sunday, 20th December (10am – 5pm)
- Wednesday, 23rd December (10am – 5pm)
- Thursday, 24th December (10am – 4pm)