Latest News – COVID-19
To give you that much needed peace of mind
At Coppergreen Leisure Resorts, we hope that you are all well and continuing to safeguard you and your loved ones during this difficult time.
As we look to continue to offer you, our valued guests, a safe and relaxing holiday environment following the many updated restrictions and to give you the chance to continue to experience the best of our resorts, we thought it important to update you with a summary of key measures that we have implemented at all four of our resorts.
LATEST UPDATE: 9th August 2021
Whilst government restrictions around COVID-19 are seeing big changes from the 9th August 2021. The safety of our guests and colleagues remain our number one priority so we have looked at how we feel we can best achieve this in the current climate, whilst still providing the best experience for our guests.
We believe this is a very responsible approach in our busy and incredibly sociable environment and we may update and revise our policies if it is necessary to do so.
For any guests visiting from Monday 9th August onwards, please note the following:-
• Face coverings – for now it remains a legal requirement in Scotland for guests to wear face coverings in indoor public areas and in close contact areas. We kindly request therefore that you ensure you have a face covering with you when visiting any such areas within the resort.
• Hand sanitising machines – these will remain in place throughout the resorts and we encourage all guests to use these regularly.
• Floor markings – these will also remain in place to ensure social distancing in indoor public areas are maintained. Guests are also kindly asked to continue to ensure that they keep a 1 metre distance from others at all times.
• Swimming Pool – We are delighted that we can now permit a higher number of visitors at any one time into our pool area, however to monitor these and to provide a better experience for all our guests we will continue to use a booking system for timed 1hour slots. To request your swim time, simply visit the following link.
• Restaurant – We will now be able to accommodate any larger groups from mixed households, however booking in advance is still advisable. Book your table at the following link.
As we continue to adapt and re-align our policies to the ongoing changes set out by the government, minor delays or slight inaccuracies to this page can occur and we kindly ask that you bear with us during this time. If you have any questions or require further clarity, please call our team directly on 01382 585000 who can assist.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following FAQs may help answer any immediate concerns you have prior to booking with us.
Q: How many people are now allowed to stay in a lodge?
A: As from 9th August, Scottish Government guidelines specify that there is no limit on the number of people allowed to meet indoors. This means that we can now accommodate larger mixed groups in our larger lodges.
Q: Can I book with confidence?
A: Absolutely. If we have to close due to a further increase in COVID-19 you will be able to make an amendment to your booking or get a full refund.
Q: How do I know that my lodge holiday will be safe and clean?
A: We give each lodge and holiday home across our parks a deep clean before you arrive.
We will be providing our Hygiene Safe Assurance (see details below) prior to access been given to your accommodation.
Prior to arrival:
Before you check-in, we will send you an email with all the details and, if you’ve booked with us directly, for all of our Parks, we will send an online registration form to help speed up the check-in process.
Q: What is your Hygiene Safe Assurance (HSA)?
A: Our teams have now been trained in an extended cleaning regime for all accommodation, which is carried out prior to each guest’s arrival.
A 3 stage process has now been adopted:
- Sanitising of the whole holiday home and hot tub (where applicable)
- Anti-bacterial clean of the key touch points such as kitchen appliances, surfaces, door handles, light switches and TV remotes.
- Steam clean on key surfaces, touch points and bathroom surfaces.
It is only after all 3 stages have been completed and checked, will the holiday home be given our HSA.
Q: What facilities will be available?
A: All of our facilities will be open, and operating within latest government guidelines. These guidelines continue to mandate face coverings when in closed, public areas. We use a booking system, and so are able to operate our facilities with continued safety and ensure maximum enjoyment for our clients. Social distancing markings will remain in place in our indoor facilities.
Q: What will I need to bring with me?
A: Our Parks are self-catering with towels and bed linen provided. We do provide a Welcome Pack, subject to availability, with some basic provisions but you are encouraged to bring your own food and supplies as you require.
Q: What is the check in procedure?
A: Your check in time will be 6pm – this later check in time is to ensure our HSA has been completed.
On arrival at the Park you will be directed to our one way check in system where you will be provided with an electronic welcome pack about your stay and your keys to your holiday home or lodge. We have streamlined this process to minimise time and contact with staff.
Each Park has a dedicated guest coordinator who will make contact to ensure your stay with us is as comfortable and safe as possible.
Q: What is the check out procedure?
A: Your check out time is 9:30am – this is slightly earlier than normal to allow us sufficient time to carry out our HSA for the next guest’s arrival