Admire Spa & Beauty Rooms at Piperdam
Admire at Piperdam is part of Piperdam and boasts a magnificent setting surrounded by over 500 acres of idyllic Angus countryside. Avoiding the parking of the city centre, the spa offers a quiet escape for you to relax, enjoy your treatment, unwind, and breathe in the stunning views. We offer a wonderful compliment of therapeutic and rejuvenating face and body treatments, using only the best products with plant based ingredients, as well as beauty services to give tired faces, hands and feet a well deserved polish and refresh and get you looking fantastic in no time.
We are open from 9am until 5pm, 7-days a week so you have plenty of time to find your perfect treatment whether you’re on holiday or just a local visiting for the day.
We remain fully committed to adhering to the latest guidelines to ensure that everyone remain safe at all times and following the easing of lockdown in our area we are now offering our full menu which presents a fantastic selection of facial, body and beauty treatments and massages.
Please also be sure to read the latest safety social distancing measures as well as booking policies that we ask all guests to adhere to in order to keep everyone safe during your time with us.
To protect everyone at Admire, we are following the latest guidelines laid out by the government and ask all customers understand the following points introduced:
● The time booked off on our booking system includes treatment (maximum 1hr) and 30 minutes for cleaning. The length of the treatment itself is displayed in the description to avoid confusion.
● All treatments must be pre-booked (we can not accommodate walk-in treatments at this stage).
● Please arrive 10 minutes before your treatment and check into main reception on your arrival. Please do not enter the Spa before being checked in.
● Guests turning up late will likely be cancelled to allow for us to keep strict commitment to our time routine to protect other guests.
● All our therapists will be wearing protective clothing during your time with us as well as following all PPE guidelines, COVID-19 secure guidelines as well as strict hand washing before and after each treatment.
● Please bring a mask to all treatments. We will advise whether it is necessary to wear on arrival.
● Please use hand sanitisers available during your visit.
● Payment is required in advance of all treatments. Bookings online are provisional and not confirmed until ● payment is made. We will contact you to make payment, alternatively, call us on 01382 585020 to do so directly with us.