Dining at Piperdam
Welcome to our Bar & Restaurant
We’re back! Piperdam is delighted that we are once again accepting guests back into Howie’s Bar and Room with a View restaurant.
Due to the very latest Tier 3 Covid guidelines outlined by Nicola Sturgeon w/c 8th November, we have applied the following rules (going into effect from Friday 13th Nov from 6:00am) when visiting our bar and restaurant:
- Food, soft drinks and hot drinks only are available both indoors or outdoors.
- Alcohol of any kind can no longer be purchased indoors or outdoors until further notice (takeaway alcohol is available)
- Lodge Guests – last entry is 19:00 for food and drinks (non-alcoholic).
- Non Lodge Guests – last entry to bar & restaurant is 17:00 and must be vacated no later than 18:00.
- Indoor restrictions dictate that we can have no more than 6 people per table (children and adults combined from 2 separate households)
- Outdoor restrictions dictate that we can have no more than 6 adults per table (children under 12yrs have no limit) combined from 2 separate households
If you have any questions regarding your party size, or are unable to book your circumstances on our website, then please phone our friendly team on 01382 585000 (opt. 2) who will be able to support your request.
Now with the introduction of an online booking system (for both food and drinks) you can join us safe in the knowledge that our social distancing policy is in effect giving you the ultimate peace of mind when spending your time with us!
Not only that, but you can now order all your food and drinks via the Hopt App available free on Android and iPhone! Simply click the download link and get picking!
And to simplify things we have merged both menus together into one super-menu to let you experience the whole range of food and drinks wherever you sit, (within latest times set out in guidelines).
Or alternatively, you can order a takeaway (currently available 12pm – 8pm, 7 days a week) to enjoy back in your lodge or home (if you’re local). Simply download the Hopt App below and call us on 01382 585000 (option 0) where our team with take your order. You can then collect at your dedicated time slot from main reception.
Food serving times: (subject to new guidelines)
7 days – 12pm to 8pm
Takeaway: 7 days – 12pm to 7:30pm
Please note: We are currently only accepting card payments during this time, and guests will be limited to 2hour sittings for groups of 4 or less. Larger groups will be permitted 2.5hours.
Upon entry to the bar area you will be required to provide your contact details for the government’s track and trace, which we will keep on file for 28 days. Forms are available on entry into the bar, which can be completed prior to your sit down, which will allow us to seat you promptly.
Table Service Check-in
With our lodges receiving extra housekeeping care and attention for guest arrival on check-in days, our 6pm key collection time is slightly later than before. As such we understand that you will be itching to get into your lodge asap.
To support you with this we have introduced our all new Table Service Check-In. Simply book a table in our Room with a View Restaurant, Howie’s Bar, or our pet friendly Reval Suite on the forms below and upon arrival inform our team that you are checking in by providing your name and booking details. Then feel free to order food and drinks, relaxing in the comfort of our resort and if you are still seated at 6pm, our bar staff will bring your lodge key(s) to you directly. No issue, no fuss, no queues.
Advance booking is essential so book quick and grab your time via our online forms below.
Book our bar & restaurant
Note: As part of our social distancing policy we have introduced three key areas in the bar, restaurant and Reval Suite that you can choose when making your booking. Our waiter team will then guide you to your table on arrival.
When making your booking you will be given a choice. Friendly note: The same menu is available in all 3 locations for food or drinks.
Simply click the image below then select your preference as such:
- Room with a View: This seating area is located in restaurant with stunning loch side views.
- Howie’s Bar: This seating area is located in a family friendly Howie’s Bar area.
- Dog Friendly Reval Suite: This seating area is located in a dog friendly Reval Suite area.